It’s the little things that matter and here at Kustom Kit we consider all aspects of our garments construction to ensure quality and longevity. We use the optimum amount of stitches per cm in our seams to make them stronger and help the garment keep its shape. We use double seams at stress points for extra durability and add details such as bound back necks for comfort.
At Kustom Kit we manufacture quality garments that are built to last and this starts with our fabrics. By choosing quality fabrics rather than the cheaper alternatives we ensure:
- That all our fabrics hold valid Okeo-Tex certificates
- That our fabrics will wash and wear for longer than cheaper alternatives
- The raw fibres that shed less microfibres than their cheaper alternatives
- Fully tested fabrics for bobbling/piling and achieves a good standard
- All fabrics are colourfast and shrink resistant